Future event for the club in late 2020 and into 2021 is packed with a range of presenters and no less than three food and wine events .
- November 18th – – Our 40th Anniversary dinner at Bellamy’s (run by Logan Brown) at the Beehive
The first Club meeting was held in the month of November. To recognise that historic milestone, a celebratory dinner has been arranged, to be held at Bellamy’s by Logan Brown at their restaurant in the Beehive. This is set down for Wednesday 18 November, so check your diaries for availability.
Details will be sent out shortly, asking for your registration and to make your selection from the accompanying menu. As for any such venue, there will be a limit on numbers which means you should register quickly to secure your place.
The food promises to be of very high quality. So, book your place and go dig around in your wine stocks to find the special bottle (or two) that you think will go best with your selection to bring with you.
Your Committee is excited about this event and is sure you will be too.
- December 9th –A Fun evening with CoLab, Simon Bell
- January: BBQ at Derek’s
- February: Coney’s for the 13th February 2021 – our postponed 40thanniversary outing to the Wairarapa [to include visits to Palliser and
- March: Hawkesridge Winery (Hawkes Bay)
- April: Del Mundo – Seaview – TBC
- May: AGM
- June: Mahi Wines (Marlborough) – tbc
- July: Mid-year dinner
- August: Aussie evening – TBC
- September: Gordon Russell of Esk Valley
- October: Sherwood from Waipara – TBC.