Presenter: Joelle Thomson – Writer, author, etc
Having someone of Joelle’s experience was certainly a coup for the club and we would like to acknowledge Regional Wines contribution in making this event happen.
The committee will be approaching Regional to see if we can re-establish some permanent benefits for club members and we will advise further if and when this is finalised.
As for the wines themselves, I have already said earlier that I really enjoyed the Montepulciano. But given the number and cross-section of orders that Joelle took away with her, it’s clear that all the wines were greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Joelle, for a very interesting tasting. Hopefully, we can arrange another tasting sometime in the future.
- 2009 Forrest The Valleys Riesling
- Valformosa Cava Classic Brut NV
- 2015 Main Divide Waipara Riesling
- 2015 Ulisse Montepulciano, Italy
- 2015 Crater Rim Waipara Pinot Noir
- 2016 Alary Gerbaude Cotes du Rhone
- 2017 San Marzano Il Pumo Primitivo