Anna Seifried gave a presentation about the history of her family and the vineyard, where the wines were not the focus of the tasting, leaving the wines to speak for themselves. It was an enjoyable, fascinating presentation which was well received by those who attended the meeting. Anna was a confident and polished speaker and the presentation was well supported by a slide show. She intends to use the presentation in the near future on a planned overseas trip to potential markets. The weather was not the best on the night and a number of people were away due to sickness and other reasons.
24 people attended the tasting which was slightly lower than we had hoped for but despite these orders were good and Anna was pleased with how the meeting had gone.
Just to recap, the wines tasted included; the Old Coach Road Sauvignon Blanc 2017 (pre-release) as a quaffer and was followed with;
- Seifried Nelson Gewürztraminer 2016
- Seifried Nelson Würzer 2016
- Seifried Winemakers Collection Barrique Fermented Chardonnay 2015
- Seifried Nelson Pinot Noir 2015
- Seifried Nelson Zweigelt 2014
- Seifried Winemakers Collection Sweet Agnes Riesling 2016
A most enjoyable tasting.