Wednesday 10 April 2013, 7.45 for 8pm start.
Johnsonville Community Centre Hall,
3 Frankmoore Avenue, Johnsonville
Members: $16, Guests: $20
Item 1 – Special Annual General Meeting
Item 2 – Gold Medal Wines from the Easter Show presented by your committee.
Your committee has looked at the Gold medal wines from the Easter and is organizing the following list for the tasting. There may be late changes due to availability, please bear with us.
The quaffer will be a Trinity Hill Chardonnay Viognier from the Club’s Cellar followed by:
- Desert Heart Magic Moments Rosé 2012 (Anne)
- Coopers Creek SV Gisborne Albariño ‘Bell-Ringer’ 2012 (Cecilia)
- Brancott Estate Special Reserve Pinot Gris 2012 (Murray)
- The Kings Bastard Chardonnay 2011 (Wayne)
- Wooing Tree Beetle Juice Pinot Noir 2011 (Robin)
- Villa Maria Reserve Gimblett Gravels Hawkes Bay Merlot 2010 (Jenny)
- Te Awanga Estate Syrah 2011 (Steve)
We expect that most of the wines will be available through James Cupit, The Cellar Room, Johnsonville.
Clearly we will not be able to offer special deals on the night but remember to present your membership card and receive 0-20% on items not already reduced.